Searching how to play Satisfaction by Rolling Stones? Here you are – this is a free video guitar lesson of I Can’t Get No with tabs, chords and lyrics.
This song was written and released in 1965 by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. Three-note guitar riff, written by Richards for this song, is popular and almost legendary. So every guitarist must know it by heart. The song Satisfaction was a great hit, that gave #1 in the US to Rolling Stones. But in Great Britain this was not in favor because of it’s sexually suggestive lyrics. Anyway, (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction was successfully played on pirate radio. Few months later after main release (June 1965), in August it was finally released in Britain and reached #4 (and that is only because of censor). The song is one of the all-time greatest rock songs ever recorded. In 2004 Rolling Stone magazine placed “Satisfaction” in the 2nd spot on its list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
- The Rolling Stones I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Video guitar lesson with tabs, chords and lyrics
- John Lennon Imagine – Video guitar lesson with tabs, chords and lyrics
- Black Sabbath – Black Sabbath song – Video guitar lesson with tabs, chords and lyrics
- Animals with guitar – Funny Animated GIFs
- Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe – guitar game online
- Free Online Chromatic Guitar Tuner using Microphone on
- Contact on
- Every guitar effects demo (all guitar effects tutorial and video demo) on
- Scorpions Rock You Like a Hurricane – Video guitar lesson with tabs and lyrics on
- AC/DC What Do You Do For Money Honey – Video guitar lesson with tabs and lyrics on